The Advanced Pedagogic Group (APG) offers group-based training over a period of 2 to 3 years and consists of 6 sessions of 11 days at Malérargues. This programme provides a structure where students can go deeper into their own voice work, and one which focuses on some of the main elements of voice teaching as practised today by diverse Roy Hart Centre teachers. It is a programme of intense study for students who already have substantial experience of Roy Hart voice work. An certificate of attendance can be provided upon completion of the programme. The APG is currently led by Carol Mendelsohn, Edda Heeg, and Saule Ryan as the main teachers, with additional teachers invited to join some sessions. Applicants for this programme must have completed at least 100 hours of group work in Roy Hart workshops and have also received individual lessons. To apply, please send a detailed list of workshops and lesson hours including the teachers and dates, along with a letter of motivation to Carol Mendelsohn. Contact: email@example.com
Development of vocal potential
- Extended voice, colours of the voice
- Exploration and improvisation
- Interpretation of songs and texts
Development of body awareness through movement
- Breathing and physical exercises to prepare the body to sing
- Seeking the dynamic sources of sounds
- Presence, posture
- Theatrical and musical improvisations
- Development of a personal project
- Singing/Performing on stage
- Teaching skills/Giving voice classes with supervision
- The art of listening
- Holding the space as a teacher
History of voice work
- Alfred Wolfsohn/Roy Hart/Roy Hart Theatre
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85