Upcoming Performances 2022
Subscription to Summer 2022 Performances
The artistic committee of the Roy Hart Center “Art’Com” has set up up a subscription system for its program of performances in Malérargues.
You will still be able to pay for performances on a one-off basis as before if you wish, but you can now buy a season ticket which will be valid for the whole summer.
This will cost 50 euros, and will give you admission to all 7 shows of our summer season without having to pay anything on the day. And if you live far away and want to support the existence and development of live theatre in Malérargues, you can take out a season ticket even if you don’t intend to see any shows! By so doing you will allow us to pay the performers and to commit to a more ambitious program next season.
How this will work (2 options):
SPECTATOR SEASON TICKET: you plan to attend performances
- Send an email to email@example.com to let us know you intend to subscribe and the date of your first show
- Pay the subscription on the spot, when you attend your first show of the season.
- For each show you wish to attend, confirm your attendance at least 72 hours before the performance, i.e. the Tuesday before the performance.*
For this year, we will issue a maximum of 30 season tickets. First come, first served!
SEASON TICKET SUPPORT: you can’t attend in person, but you want to support Art’Com
The Château de Malérargues, founded by the Roy Hart Theatre, is a beautiful place for exchanges, learning, teaching and creation. Now the Roy Hart International Art Center, it welcomes artists, students, educators, and the curious from all over the world, who come to find unique approaches to the voice, body, movement and psychology, which may be used not only in the field of performing arts but also in everyday life. The teaching is diverse, but rooted in the philosophies of Roy Hart Theatre, which accepts that there is a profound connection between a person’s voice and their psyche and where all voices are valued. The Centre organizes workshops and activities of its members throughout the year.
The Centre is recognised by French cultural and education ministries for funded projects. For more information: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Artistic Committee takes care of and fosters the development of the artistic activity in Malerargues. At present it consists of two members: Viviane Gay and Laurent Stephan.
Every year we curate the summer program of performances. We distinguish between two formats of presentations: “Performances with Box Office” and what was named by Louise Debrusses some years ago as “Attention Travaux!”. All Performances with “Box Office” must have been seen and recommended by one of us as suitable to represent the artistic landscape of the CAIRH to the general public. The format “Attention Travaux” is the platform for public presentations of new performances, work in progress presentations, lecture/ demonstrations and all other kinds of ideas and forms. Anyone who would like to present artistic work in Malerargues is welcome to contact us.
For questions concerning the Artistic Committee, contact email@example.com
The Centre organizes workshops and activities of its own all year round. The facilities consist of:
- A 100 seat theatre
- 2 other large studios suitable for movement and dance.
- 4 medium studios suitable for individual and small group work. All studios have pianos.
- 7 apartments (2 with pianos)
- Shared accommodation for up to 18 persons with bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- A main kitchen capable of preparing meals for up to 60 persons.
- A large conference room for up to 40 persons.
- 2 library/studies.
- 2 outdoor performing spaces.
- Gardens and acres of forest and forest paths to wander in.