– What are we celebrating? Summer 2022 artistic programme
– To what are we listening? Videos: Alfred Wolfsohn : “… banishing the stench of the world”, read by Ralf Peters and Joao Charepe interviews Ian Magilton and
– Stephan Köch about ZAUBERflöte, a new production based on Mozart’s Magic Flute and inspired by the Roy Hart vocal approach.
– What are we reading? Publications by Kevin Crawford and Margaret Pikes (with a filmed interview by Joao Charepe)
– What news? A look back at the Tumultes festival in Malérargues
– What are we working on? ArcheCom, the newly formed archive committee
– In brief: In brief: updates on life in Malérargues
– What word from our members? Our version of French writer Marcel Proust’s famous questionnaire
– News of the CAIRH: workshops, fundraising and “associative” life
– What is teaching online like for you ?
Comments from some teachers affiliated to the Roy Hart Centre
– Introduction : The Centre reopens!
– Interview : Kevin Crawford, “Pedagogy and transmission”
– “Who was Alfred Wolfsohn”, by Ralf Peters
– More: performance summer 2020 and appeal for donations