4 modules. Dates: 7–12 November 2023/12–17 March 2024/ 28 May–2 June 2024 /5–10 November 2024
Tuesday – Saturday : 10h-13h/15 h-18 h/Thursday : 20 h30-22 h (open stage)/Sunday : 10h-13h/14h30-16h
In this group we will focus on the possibilities of the voice in artistic expression and explore the connections between body, movement, voice, emotion, and music. This workshop is created for people who would like to work on a continuous basis over a year. We will meet for 4 sessions of 6 days each. There could be a performance at the end of the 4th session. There will be body awareness work, group singing lessons, and workshops, as well as individual sessions with both teachers. Our focus will be to discover and dive into your own creative space and your own emotional depth so that you can bring them both into your artistic expression and your life. ‘Voice the invisible, perceive and touch the impalpable’ (based on Novalis). Participants will be invited to bring and develop their own artistic material as part of the progression in the group.
Other working elements:
- body and voice awareness
- polyphonic singing
- song interpretation
- vocal composition/your own music/your own text
Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked with Roy Hart voice teachers. Please send short letter of motivation upon enrollment.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85