Please note all workshops outside of Malérargues are organized independently of the Centre Artistique International Roy Hart.
The workshop is open to all and concentrates on the fundamental elements Roy Hart Theatre voice work:
– Development of vocal potential.
– Theatrical and musical improvisations.
– Individual work in small groups.
– Breathing and physical exercises to prepare the body to sing.
– The art of listening to others and oneself.
– Seeking the dynamic sources of sounds
Variable, between 9am and 6pm, for a total of 30 hours over 5 days.
Le Vaud (Switzerland). Bus from Gland or Nyon (carpooling if participants have a car)
Booking Information and Contact:
Anne-Catherine Crisinel Merz
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0041 78 682 72 97