Executive Coach, Teacher, Leadership Development Consultant
Living in Montreal (Canada)
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
As human beings we share the burning desire and largely untapped potential for extraordinary achievement. I coach people to harness this potential to grow, by engaging the power of voice and story. Our stories connect us. By giving expression to our innermost selves we free ourselves to live authentically, with passion and purpose. When we engage the power of voice we can be the change they wish to see in the world.
An internationally accredited executive coach and seasoned consultant, Siobhán develops people to embody authenticity and level up their leadership as agents of change. Drawing from the world of theatre Siobhán engages the medium of storytelling as the conduit to achieving authentic presence, confidence, and full performance potential. Embracing a human-centred design approach to reinventing work, she has led experiential integrated education and consulting projects in Europe, Russia, North America, and Asia. Siobhán has worked with Roy Hart Teacher Ivan Midderigh for over ten years and in 2016 they co-founded Midderigh Vox as a consortium of professionals dedicated to bridging the corporate and artistic worlds through the human-centred development of authentic leaders for the world stage. Collaborators include Penny Kreitzer, Kaya Anderson, Pascale Ben, Orly Asody, Ian Magilton, Kevin Crawford, Noah Pikes, Laurent Stephan, and Sašo Vollmaier.
Siobhán also sits on the Board of Directors of the Roy Hart Centre.
- Leadership Communications, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute, Centre for Executive Education, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course, certified by the UN Mandated University for Peace, Thailand
- Moscow School of Management Skolkovo, Russia
- Power of Voice Leadership Program, Centre Artistique International Roy Hart, France
- Executive Coaching Institute Certification, University of California, Berkeley
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Certification, UN Mandated University for Peace
- The Co-Active Training Institute Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach
- Winslow Certified Business Consultant
- Accredited Passion Mapping Practitioner
She teaches in English and French