Complementary and Contrasting: a closer look at three seminal influences on voice work today.
This summer the APG takes the form of a Voice Symposium: an exchange between three approaches to Voice training: Roy Hart, Estill Voice Training and Fitzmaurice Voice Work.
Roy Hart Teachers: Carol Mendelsohn, Kevin Crawford, Saule Ryan
Fitzmaurice Teacher: Helena Walsh, Director of the Fitzmaurice Voicework Community in Europe
Estill Teacher: Tilde Van Haaster, Certified Master Estill Voice Practitioner
The Voice Symposium is open both to current APG students and to all voice practitioners interested in discovering the intersections of these three practices. The symposium is an opportunity through practice and reflection to gain insight into these approaches and to
further understanding of the unique position they each hold in the burgeoning field of Voice. The Roy Hart Centre at Malerargues is an ideal venue for such a Voice Symposium, offering a range of studios and accommodation.
The program will include:
In the mornings: physical and vocal warm ups (shared by the five teachers) leading into Roy Hart Voice work in small groups with Carol, Kevin or Saule.
In the afternoons: there will be 2 groups; one working wiith Helena and the other with Tilde.
In this way the participants will be exposed to all three approaches
These classes will be followed by a mixture of presentations, panels, round table discussions to facilitate and guide the exchanges.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Acceptance in this workshop is by selection. Please send your cv and a short letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After acceptance, you should send your enrolment form plus your deposit to the CAIRH office.
The office will also handle your accommodation at Malerargues.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €20 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Les Jardins de Valaurie / Anduze (12 km from the Center)
Tel. (+33) 4 66 61 62 85
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 / e-mail
Des fées et des geste(s) / Attuech (15 km from the Center)
Clémence ALDEBERT, Claude GESTE. Tél : 04 66 60 35 20 / e-mail / www.gite-anduze-gard.fr
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or e-mail or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or e-mail or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62 or e-mail
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85