Directed by Enrique PARDO and Linda WISE
Melos gave us Melody (Linda) and Melodrama (Enrique).
For us, melos has two roots: cadence and honey.
Cadence structures a performance: rhythms, breathing, priorities.
Honey gives it fluidity of body and voice. (Seduce the Fates with honey and they will tell you your fate!) Fetish is an object (or a gesture), which denotes an intimately personal choice, indispensable in artistic (and therapeutic) expression. Bring along fetishes: song and/or text, costumes, scenic objects, music(instruments or recordings.) We will work with these complementary (but also contradictory) couples, towards performances in ways that are both methodical and capricious. Bring along some fetishes: a song and/or a text, costumes, scenic objects, music (instruments or recordings.)
Level : Open to all (please send a letter of motivation with CV)
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year. (New tarif 2023)
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament/ Cap Fun (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58
Lou Cantou, Les Hauts de Labahou, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 07 67 92 42 42 / email@example.com
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85 firstname.lastname@example.org