Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Improvisation, Polyphony, Song & Interpretation, Vocal Exploration
Workshop Description: Objectives:
- To become aware of your breathing and develop the breath-body-voice connection
- To connect to your body sensations
- To expand the possibilities of your voice: timbres, colors, resonance, registers…
- To play and improvise with your voice, imagination and emotions
- To develop your own listening
- To sing with confidence, to find your place in the group, sharing with others.
- Body exercises, relaxation, massages, anchoring…
- Opening breath exercises and vocal warm-up
- Voice games, individual or collective improvisations, work on the imagination
- Exercises on space and movements
- Simple or polyphonic songs
The workshop will be given in:
MJC Grand Cordel, 18 rue des Plantes, 35700 Rennes.
We’ll work on a beautiful floor: barefeet, or in dance shoes or socks.
Please, bring clothes for body work.
10 hours of teaching per weekend:
Saturday: 2 PM-6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM–1 PM + 2 PM-5 PM
Possibility of payment in 3 checks.
The workshop proposed in Rennes on 2nd and 3rd March 2019 will be different and complementary to this one, so it is possible to register for both.
Beginners, advanced singers and voice professionals are welcome.
Thank you for registering as soon as possible, in order to facilitate our organization.
Booking Information and Contact:
Véronique THOMAS – 06.38.78.75.29
6, le bas Jual 35360 Montauban de Bretagne.