Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Improvisation, Polyphony, Song & Interpretation, Vocal Exploration
– Become aware of your breathing and develop the breath-body-voice link.
– Connecting to your body sensations in relaxation and letting go
– Broaden the palette of your voice: timbres, colors, resonance, registers…
– Travelling and improvising with your voice, around the imagination and emotions
– Develop your own listening skills
– Sing with confidence taking your place in the group in the pleasure of sharing and giving.
– Body exercises, relaxation, massages, anchoring…
– Breathing opening exercises
and vocal warm-up
– Vocal games, individual or collective improvisations, work on the imaginary.
– Exercises on space and movement
– Learning simple songs
Location: MJC Le Grand Cordel, 18 rue des Plantes, 35700 Rennes.
Provide flexible clothing for body work.
We work without shoes, on a very nice floor: barefoot, in dancing shoes or socks.
10 hours of teaching per weekend: Saturday: 14h/18h and Sunday: 10h/13h and 14h/17h
Rates: 10 € annual membership to the association + 170 € for weekends (140 euros for the unemployed and intermittent workers of the show, on proof of payment), including educational expenses, room rental, travel of the speakers. Possibility of payment in 3 checks.
Beginners, advanced singers and voice professionals are welcome and our approach means that everyone will find the right shoes for them!
Thank you for registering as soon as possible, to facilitate our organization (Laurent comes from the Cévennes)!
Booking Information and Contact:
Registration : Véronique THOMAS : 06.38.78.75.29
6, le bas jual 35360 Montauban de Bretagne.
Email : email@example.com