Directed by Maryline GUITTON & Mariane SIEM
During this workshop, elements of Contact Dance will be integrated into the Roy Hart voice work. In both approaches there is a focus on listening with confidence to your own body, in relation to others and to space. This allows for dialogue without words, with our voices and bodies, solo, in duet, in chorus. We will be singing, sounding, dancing, and improvising in physical contact with others, with respect for the “yes” and “no” in the contact. We will deepen awareness of body sensations, listen to bodily impulses, and explore our voices. We will discover how body movements impact vocal expression and vice versa. We will sing to those dancing and dance for those singing, developing listening and musicality. Each day will include a warm-up, small group lessons at the piano, and creative sessions. On the Saturday evening we will have a jam session with sounds, dance, and music.
Hours : 33 h Tuesday to friday 9h30-12h30&14h30- 17h30
Saturday: 9h30-12h30&16h30-19h30 Sunday: 9h30-12h30
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament/Cap Fun (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58
Lou cantou, Les Hauts de Labahou, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 07 67 92 42 42 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85