Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Improvisation, Song & Interpretation, Theater & Textwork, Vocal Exploration
1 – DESCRIPTION
Who has not dreamed to trust his voice, to know for sure it will be available as soon as needed, convincing and pleasant to listeners?
This training is based on the fundamentals of the “Roy Hart Theater” approach, which aims to develop the abilities in each person’s spoken and sung voice through exploratory work and good anchoring in the body.
2 – Objectives
• To become aware of your breathing and develop the breath-body-voice connection
• To reconnect to your body sensations
• To expand the possibilities of your voice: timbres, colors, resonance, registers …
• To play and improvise with your voice, imagination and emotions
• To develop your own listening
• To sing with confidence, to find your place in the group, sharing with others.
3 – Content:
• Body exercises, relaxation, massages, anchoring …
• Opening breath exercises and vocal warm-up
• Voice games, individual or collective improvisations, work on the imagination
• Exercises on space and movements
• Simple or polyphonic songs
4 – Public and Prerequisites
Anyone wishing to work his voice and his expressive abilities. No prerequisites. Thanks to a fun and caring approach, everyone finds his place, whether for a personal, professional or artistic purpose. As a result, beginners as well as advanced singers or voice professionals are welcome.
• Number of 6 to 12 trainees
5 – Session and rates
Location of the workshop: 11, rue Rauski, in Pau, France
Please, bring clothes for body work (and register early, to facilitate our organization !).
Saturday: 10am/1pm and 2.30 pm/5.30 pm
Sunday: 10am/1pm and 2.30 pm/4.30 pm
Booking Information and Contact:
REGISTRATION: L’Auberge Espagnole Company
Phone: 00 33 6 63 08 03 83