Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Creation, Human Voice, Improvisation, Music & Composition, Performance Laboratory, Song & Interpretation, Theater & Textwork, Vocal Exploration
All HUMAN VOICE workshops are open to all and focus on the fundamental elements of Roy Hart Theatre voice work:
- Development of vocal potential.
- Theatrical and musical improvisations.
- Individual work in small groups.
- Breathing and physical exercises to prepare the body to sing.
- The art of listening to others and oneself.
- Seeking the dynamic sources of sounds
Booking Information and Contact:
Anaïs Renaudie firstname.lastname@example.org