Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Creation, Human Voice, Improvisation, Music & Composition, Performance Laboratory, Polyphony, Song & Interpretation, Theater & Textwork, Vocal Exploration
Singing beyond Music.
Singing outside a musical frame. Feel your human existence through your sounds.
Open to all and focus on the fundamental elements of Roy Hart Theatre voice work:
– Development of vocal potential.
– Theatrical and musical improvisations.
– Individual work in small groups.
– Breathing and physical exercises to prepare the body to sing.
– The art of listening to others and oneself.
– Seeking the dynamic sources of sounds