Directed by Edda HEEG & Gabriela BARRENECHEA (Assistante Jocelyne CONDAT)
In this workshop we will explore the many facets of passion. How can we invite energy, emotion and intensity into our bodies and voices? What does “Duende” mean in Flamenco, having “Angel” in Latin American singing, and how can we employ the same intensity in a soft song? Being fully in the sweetness, the extremes, the joy, the tension, the sadness, in the paradoxes. We will begin each day by warming up bodies and voices, with vocal and physical relaxation, as well as breathing exercises. In group classes we will explore passion through improvisation and work on polyphonic songs from different traditions, such as parts of the “Canto General“ from Pablo Neruda and Mikis Theodorakis. The workshop also includes work in small groups, with a greater emphasis on individual lessons. For this individual work please bring a song, a chant, or a text that touches and transports you. I weave my personal story into a song: through my body; my sensations, scars, and wounds; my imagination and my instinct. I will surrender to the moment of aliveness.
Hours:Tuesday to Saturday : 10h-13h&15h-17:30/Sunday 10h-13h&14h30-16h
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament / Cap Fun(2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58
Lou Cantou,Les Hauts de Labahou, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 07 67 92 42 42 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85