Bodywork – Movement & Voice, Creation, Human Voice, Improvisation, Music & Composition, Performance Laboratory, Song & Interpretation, Theater & Textwork, Vocal Exploration
This voice workshop is given by Ulrik Barfod, teacher of the Roy Hart Theatre, who has taught in most European countries for more than 20 years.
Open to all, this workshop allows you to experience the basic work of the Roy Hart Theatre.
* development of vocal potential.
* theatrical and musical improvisations.
* individual work in small groups.
* breathing and physical exercises to prepare the body to sing.
* the art of listening to others and oneself.
* seeking the dynamic sources of sounds
Booking Information and Contact:
Anne-Catherine Crisinel Merz,
0041 78 682 72 97
0041 22 361 95 46