Focus: body and vocal preparation, personal vocal research, free and creative improvisations, individual and collective lessons.
Objective: To be attentive – in your own research as well as collectively – to those moments of emergence when movement can inspire words, voice creates an atmosphere, a song sets off a dance and a poem inspires music. Whatever emerges is for you to enrich your personal interpretation of a text or song.
– Connect to the intuition of your voice and deepen your expressive potential.
– Explore your timbre.
– Travel through all the colours of your spoken and sung voice.
– In preparation for the body, our instrument, we will engage the breath, resonator spaces, movement, range, rhythms – to develop a vibrant, full and grounded voice. Exercises from Qi Gong and Feldenkrais practice will complete this work to feel the deep and fine musculature of the vocal act.
– In improvisations we will be able to bring out what we had not necessarily thought of for our voice. Above all, we will look out for liberty and creative joy. We will play with archetypes, emotions, or any other stimulation of your imagination. At times, the participants will be invited to step in to reinforce a personal impulse, to give it the support of a choir, vocal, musical or verbal, thus weaving a link between the individual and collective work. The beauty of polyphonic singing will allow us to feel our own voices merging with those of others while remaining fully centred, present and confident in ourselves. For inspiration and as a basis for the work, choose and learn a text (extract from a tale poem, article, etc….) of max. 3 minutes in length or a song that is close to your heart!
Open to all levels, everyone will find new ways to experiment.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €20 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Les Jardins de Valaurie / Anduze (12 km from the Center)
Tel. (+33) 4 66 61 62 85
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 / e-mail
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or e-mail or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or e-mail or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62 or e-mail
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85