4 Week Intensive Workshop
In this 4-week workshop, we will focus on the study of voice, mind and body in the context of an ongoing creative process. This course is for you if you want to dive deeply into the experience of your own voice and integrate this experience into your artistic practice!
The days will begin with physical preparation and individual singing lessons in small groups which rotate weekly to allow intensive work with all 4 teachers. In the afternoon, the focus will be on group work to fine-tune and inspire our listening and vocal interaction in ways that are only possible in a group setting. This 4 week program is an invitation to refresh your own artistic practice through the voice.
It will include bodywork, meditation, group and individual voice work, creative writing, text work, polyphonic Georgian singing, and time for creative projects or performance practices. We will work from Monday to Friday, with Friday afternoons dedicated to sharing presentations of individual or collective presentations of artistic works in progress. We are hoping to facilitate 4 weeks of immersion in a connected vocal and creative process. If you would like to apply, please send a letter of motivation to email@example.com
Priority will be given to people who have already worked with Roy Hart Center teachers, but even if you haven’t, please feel free to apply and include some information about your particular journey with your voice in your letter of motivation. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about the workshop.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €30 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 /
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85