Complementary and Contrasting: looking closer at three approaches to Voice training through practice and reflection: Roy Hart Voice Work, Estill Voice Training and Fitzmaurice Voicework. Open to APG students and practitioners/students of the Voice
Roy Hart: Directed by Carol Mendelsohn, Saule Ryan with Kevin Crawford
Fitzmaurice Voicework: Helena Walsh*, Director of the Fitzmaurice Voicework Community in Europe
Estill Voice Training: Tilde Van Haaster*, Certified Estill Master Teacher; Holland
We believe it is important to see the Roy Hart work in relation to other voice training practices across the world. This summer’s APG will be in the form of a symposium open both to current APG students and to all voice practitioners/students interested in discovering the intersections of these three Voice Training approaches. We are happy to offer Malerargues and the C.A.I.R.H. as a privileged space to explore the links between these three different approaches.
The nine days will be divided into two four-day sessions with a half-day off the morning of day 5.
The mornings will offer: physical and vocal warm ups (shared by the five teachers) leading into Roy Hart voice work in two groups led by either: Carol, Kevin or Saule.
In the afternoons: there will be two groups; one working with Helena and the other with Tilde; each group will experience both approaches.
These classes will be followed by presentations, panels, round tables and discussions.
Acceptance in this workshop is by selection; please send your cv and a short letter of motivation to: moc.liamtoh@nhoslednemlorac After acceptance you should send your enrolment form plus your deposit to the CAIRH office. The office can also handle your housing at Malerargues.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
For administrative and accounting purposes, please include the workshop code and the name of the student when making payments and in all other correspondence.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 300 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €20 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Les Jardins de Valaurie / Anduze (12 km from the Center)
Tel. (+33) 4 66 61 62 85
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 / e-mail
Des fées et des geste(s) / Attuech (15 km from the Center)
Clémence ALDEBERT, Claude GESTE. Tél : 04 66 60 35 20 / e-mail / www.gite-anduze-gard.fr
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or e-mail or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or e-mail or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62 or e-mail
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Sourire du Sud’ (mini camping et gîtes)
Tél (+33) 06 79 99 98 85