This workshop is for everyone who has already worked with the voice: in song, dance, in the theatre and in the field of communication and teaching, and would like to extend their knowledge in their own artistic or professional engagements. (This workshop is open to all who have attended a Roy Hart voice workshop.)
Please send us a short CV or letter.
More info: flaypoly[at]free[dot]fr
9h30: Physical preparation relating to breathing, energy and space, dramatic character of vocal imagination
11h00- 13h : Singing lessons, individual and in small groups.
15h00 /17h30: Personal interpretation of a song (5 days work with a pianist)
Staging in relation to the cabaret world (individual work): dramaturgic relation between text & music.
Please note the following important information:
– We ask all workshop participants to suggest- before the beginning of the workshop- a personal list of sheet music : arias, lieder, folk songs, popular songs… Please bring a song learnt by heart. We will propose other works from authors and composers of our choice .
– If you play an instrument, it is welcome!
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €20 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Les Jardins de Valaurie / Anduze (12 km from the Center)
Tel. (+33) 4 66 61 62 85
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 / e-mail
Des fées et des geste(s) / Attuech (15 km from the Center)
Clémence ALDEBERT, Claude GESTE. Tél : 04 66 60 35 20 / e-mail / www.gite-anduze-gard.fr
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or e-mail or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or e-mail or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62 or e-mail
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Le Mas de l’Eglise (camping à la ferme) – Corbès – 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 80 80