We are vibrating beings. When we speak a text or sing, we resonate, we make words, notes, emotions, atmospheres resonate in us and around us. The more the instrument that we are is finely tuned, the better it will express nuances and communicate them. To allow our spoken or singing voice to resonate freely in all its registers, our body must establish a fine balance between tension and relaxation. A harmonious relationship between the various layers – the muscles, but also the bones and especially the vast network of fasciae, the many membranes within our body. We will work on all these levels (particularly through massage) to gently open up the breath and enhance the body’s capacity to resonate. Our mind too must find a balance and connect to its open and creative nature. Mindfulness meditation, with a special focus on the breath, will help us develop the capacity of flow in different directions: emission and reception, expression and listening. . Body and mind will then resonate with sounds, words, songs and improvisation, supported by the power of the breath – individually and together.
Please bring a short text (poem, story, monologue or anything else, maximum 20 lines) learnt by heart.
Please note that a place in a workshop or course is only confirmed after recept of a deposit.
- Please send the enrolment form with a deposit of 120 euros for the workshop plus the total for accommodation, if you have booked a place in a gîte at Malérargues.
- Bookings will be taken into account only when full payment has been received.
- The prices shown for the workshops, unless otherwise noted, are for the courses only: food is not provided unless also specified.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a workshop is one month before the start date of a course or workshop. We regret that no re-imbursments of deposits can be made after this date. Prior to this date, the deposit will be re-imbursed less 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. In this case the deposit will be fully re-funded.
- If you are reserving by the e-mail form below, please be sure to send your deposit on the same day as you send the form. We will temporarily hold you a place for four days.
- The CAIRH being an association, all workshop participants must be members. The membership fee is €20 per year.
GUEST HOUSING AND APPARTMENTS
La Salindre / Soudorgues (8 km from the Center)
Tansen R. Mundt, Maria Bernhold, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 23 51 / www.lasalindre.eu
Le Mas de Prades / (2 km from the Center)
Patrick and Sophie Auvray, Tel. (+33) 4 66 85 09 00 / (+33) 6 20 72 28 31 (with swimming pool)
Les Jardins de Valaurie / Anduze (12 km from the Center)
Tel. (+33) 4 66 61 62 85
Gîte rural Calviac / (3 km from the Center)
Mr Jacques SOULIER Tel : (+33) 4 66 85 12 48 / 06 77 79 59 11 / e-mail
Des fées et des geste(s) / Attuech (15 km from the Center)
Clémence ALDEBERT, Claude GESTE. Tél : 04 66 60 35 20 / e-mail / www.gite-anduze-gard.fr
“Au Ruisseau de Rose’ (Chambres d’hôtes) St Jean du Gard (10 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 4 66 54 51 07 or e-mail or www.ruisseauderose.fr
La ferme ‘Le Martinet’ (Chambres d’hôtes) Thoiras (3 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 07 54 61 57 or e-mail or www.masdumartinet.fr
‘La Cure’ Gite d’étape/ Lasalle (5 km from the Center)
Tel : (+33) 6 30 47 82 62 or e-mail
Filament (2 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 20 52
La Salendrinque (Lasalle 4 km)
Tél: (+33) 4 66 85 24 57 / fax (+33) 4 66 85 41 50
Le Campement (3 km) Calviac
Tél. (+33) 4 66 85 13 58 Email : e-mail
Les Hauts de Labahou, RD907, 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 77 90 / 06 03 93 38 88
Le Mas de l’Eglise (camping à la ferme) – Corbès – 30140 Anduze
Tél : (+33) 04 66 61 80 80